SONKA Rehabilitation Robot Machine
This is a new generation of massage physiotherapy robot or spinal physiotherapy robot. It not only has massage function, but also has a comprehensive rehabilitation and relaxation effect on the pain of neck, shoulder, waist and leg and subhealth people.
SK-H606 can help you to get effective recovery from physical diseases, such as
- Five elements of music: according to the special system of Chinese medicine, to achieve the balance of the body’s yin and yang, fast and deep relaxation.
- With airbag massage (Mo chair basically with rollers. Not suitable for the elderly and people with cervical and lumbar spine disease or osteoporosis.)
- With sound vibration and high-speed sieve function to help you perform passive exercise, improve osteoporosis and immunity, promote sleep, metabolism and blood circulation, etc.
- Self-weight traction to relieve cervical and lumbar spine pain and restore the healthy balance of the spinal structure.
Music of the Five Elements
Relax yourself completely from mind to body with this traditional Chinese Five Elements music.
Gradient pneumatic therapy, from the neck to the feet, relaxes the muscles on one side of the spine, similar to traditional Chinese medicine massage.
Far Infrared Heat Therapy
- Accelerates blood flow and promotes blood circulation to relieve pain in the neck, shoulders, lower back and legs.
Acoustic vibration.Deeply stimulate the muscles and soft tissue system of the whole body, especially the muscles around the spine, through medical high frequency vibration.
- Stimulates the skeletal system to prevent osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- Stimulate the nervous system to help relieve the limb dysfunction caused by cerebral palsy.
- Stimulates the blood system and lymphatic system, improves blood circulation, speeds up metabolism, and effectively relieves muscle soreness, stiffness and spasm.
After deep relaxation of the muscles around the spine, the dynamic self-weight of the human body can effectively act on the spine, pulling the intervertebral space, forming negative pressure between the vertebrae, relieving the pain between the cervical and lumbar vertebrae and restoring the healthy physiological state of the spinal structure.
Shaking the hips promotes blood circulation in the muscles around the pelvis, promotes peristalsis of the colon, speeds up blood circulation throughout the pelvis and hips, promotes excretion of feces and burning of thigh fat, regulates internal organs, improves microcirculation, and enhances immunity.
Yonsei University Medical Department’s test “Effect of partial vibration stimulation on prevention of osteoporosis”, they used 20Hz vibration to stimulate the spongy bone and the data obtained after 6 weeks is shown above, we can see that partial vibration stimulation increased the bone density. So we conclude that – vibration stimulation can prevent bone loss and reduce the risk of bone damage.
In 2007, the Korean Society of Sports and Physiology conducted an experiment on “Effect of whole-body acoustic vibration on the prevention of osteoporosis in ovariectomized mice” and the data are as follows.
- The bone density of thigh bone in the Ovx-c group after whole-body acoustic vibration was intentionally higher than that in the Ovx-e group (P<.05).
- The PTH level in the ovx-e group after whole-body acoustic vibration was intentionally higher than that in the ovx-c group (P<.05).
- Calcium levels in the ovx-e group after whole-body acoustic vibration were intentionally higher than those in the ovx-c group (P<.001).
- lGF-l levels in the ovx-e group after whole-body acoustic vibration were not statistically different compared to the ovx-c group (p<.05).
Principles and clinical features of muscle rehabilitation
SONKA has a significant effect on relaxing muscles, enhancing muscle tone, improving muscle activity and maintaining muscle tonus. From the figure below, to better understand the effect of sonic vibration on joint torsion and muscle strength in the lower limbs, the synergy between whole body vibration and soft movements, and the effect of vibration on the shoulder muscles.
Whole-body vibration was done 4 days a week for 30 minutes a day over a period of 8 weeks to observe the changes in joint forces, and the figures shown in the figure were obtained. The figure shows that whole-body vibration induces greater muscle activity, maintains muscle tone, and further improves joint torque and muscle strength in the lower limb.
In the same 8 weeks, doing whole body vibration and soft exercise for about 40 minutes a day, 3 times a week, you can get the figures shown in the figure. Through the synergistic effect between whole body vibration and soft exercise, the muscles are activated and muscle tone is maintained, thus giving a better effect of soft exercise.